INSTITUTE OF POULTRY PRODUCTION AND MANAGEMENT, HOSUR
The Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University is establishing World-Class Institute of Poultry production and Management at Hosur in Krishnagiri District of Tamil Nadu.
- Establishment of suitable infrastructure for Research, Education and Industry linkage.
- Empowering the human resources to meet the changing need of the Poultry Industry.
- Ensuring diversified poultry to be an alternative and viable enterprise.
- To take up need based Research programmes for the Poultry Industry.
- To create strong inter and intra linkages between entrepreneurs of Poultry Industry and the Institute through Technology dissemination and adoption.
- To offer academic programmes of Excellence in Poultry Production and Management.
The Institute will have Academic Research and Extension components.
- Farm complex having Instructional farm, Breeding farm and Experimental farm with Environmentally controlled Poultry sheds and hatchery having world-class infrastructure.
- Engineering complex and Technology complex with state -of art class rooms, laboratories etc., for the B.Tech., Students of Poultry production and technologies.
- State-of-art hostel with excellent facilities for comfortable stay in student- friendly and eco-friendly atmosphere
- Feed mixing Complex with Feed analytical and Quality control laboratory
- Four faculties including –Poultry Genetics and Breeding, Poultry Nutrition, Poultry Production and Management and Poultry Health Management to offer Post-Graduate and Doctoral programmes.
- An excellent Auditorium and students –friendly Library.
- Post-Graduate and Doctoral programmes in Poultry Genetics and Breeding, Poultry Nutrition, Poultry Production and Management and Poultry Health Management
- B.Tech in Poultry Production and Management for eight semesters including training in Poultry Industry for one Semester.
Institute of Poultry Production and
Hosur - 635 110, Tamil Nadu, India.